Landigo are looking to recruit a landscape apprentice to join their expanding teams. We work across the Northwest building and creating bespoke gardens for discerning clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting Landscape Technicians in their daily roles
- Paving, fencing, planting, turfing and other landscape duties
- Site health & safety
- Site start up and shut down including site security
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Learning new skills and adapting to business needs
- No experience is required. Experience demonstrating the ability to learn and support others would be preferred.
- This position requires a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to work as part of a team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for outdoor work and be able to handle physically demanding tasks.
The successful candidate will progress to a Landscape Apprenticeship programme with the Association of Professional Landscapers and Myrescough College.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and additional duties may be assigned as needed.
If you are interested, please contact us for more information.